- Maternal Cannibalism and Communion in the Novel and Film Life of Pi
- Why do the Cylons Hate Humanity (and Vancouver)? Spoiler Alert!
- Can You Trust a Government that Hides Numerous Policy Changes in Giant Unrelated Bills they Hope Nobody Reads?
- If Wilfred is just a dog, does that mean Ryan killed him? (Spoiler Alert)
- Another New Book Claims Jesus was Married
- Ang Lee
- Battlestar Galactica
- Brother Cavil
- Canadian Content
- Chief Tyrol
- Donnelly Rhodes
- Ellen Tigh
- Ex-gay Movement
- Life boat
- Life of Pi
- Richard Parker
- Yann Martel
Daily Archives: November 5, 2014
I recently came across this fascinating article, which examines the potential harmful psychological effects of conservative Christianity: Go to http://www.salon.com/2014/11/01 Of particular interest, I note the article’s outline of a new “unofficial” diagnostic category (unofficial because it is not (yet?) … Continue reading
Leoben Conoy (Callum Keith Rennie) is by far the most intriguing cylon. A cylon with faith who can see the future… If Jack Van Impe actually knew what he was talking about, he would be the Leoben of televangelists.