September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Maternal Cannibalism and Communion in the Novel and Film Life of Pi
- Why do the Cylons Hate Humanity (and Vancouver)? Spoiler Alert!
- Can You Trust a Government that Hides Numerous Policy Changes in Giant Unrelated Bills they Hope Nobody Reads?
- If Wilfred is just a dog, does that mean Ryan killed him? (Spoiler Alert)
- Another New Book Claims Jesus was Married
TagsAng Lee Battlestar Galactica Books Brother Cavil Canadian Content Cannibalism Chief Tyrol Christianity Communion Confession Cylons Donnelly Rhodes Ellen Tigh Ex-gay Movement Government Hinduism Hyena Islam Jesus Life boat Life of Pi Mother News Orangutan Polls Psychoanalysis Refugees Richard Parker Sex Survival Television Tiger Trauma Vancouver Wilfred Yann Martel Zebra
Tag Archives: Wilfred
The 4-season American version of the darkly comedic show Wilfred has now been over for a couple of months. For those of you unfamiliar and unconcerned about having major plot points given away, Wilfred is an FX show about a … Continue reading
As my first post I simply present to you the most heart-breaking image to have ever appeared in a television comedy that thinks religion and psychology together: